Sunday, April 5, 2015

"Easters"

remember how my aunt sheila and her friend dressed up as snowmen on christmas and came to visit britt….well…they've done it again!
Happy Easter!!!








And I'm sorry for being M.I.A for a week. It was a busy one!

So little recap on the past week for ya…

Britt has graduated from eating pureed meals, to finely chopped…pretty dang sweet, am i right?! haha

He came home almost every day this week for a few hours to take a shower and do therapy. He has gotten so so so much better at crawling up and down the stairs, getting in and out of his bed, and finding his way around the house! He can't wait to come home for good next weekend!

I got to spend the night at the hospital with him from wednesday to friday! And let me tell ya, it was a party. But so much respect to my dad for sleeping on a cot for 150+ nights, because…..NOT COMFORTABLE…not at all. You're the man dad. But we snuggled, and watched movies together in his bed, and it was a fun time!! To wake me up in the middle of the night if he had to use the restroom, he would kick his legs up and down, and it didn't take long to get my attention, hahahah. so funny. Also when britt has been sleeping for while it is the most hilarious thing when he wakes up, you know how we are all groggy and kind of out of it, well multiply that by 500 plus being hit by a trailer and getting thrown around in a tornado, and that is what britton is like. Not exaggerating. okay maybe a little, but you get the idea. You cannot understand a thing he is trying to say, and his hair is out of control and he has these goggles on that look like fly eyes so he has zero awareness of where he is or his surroundings. Too dang funny.

It was a great week for him, although he had his moments of discouragement. There were a few times when we were driving home in his truck and he just broke down…in fear that he wouldn't be able to drive his own truck again, he told me he couldn't remember how to drive and he didn't know any of the rules anymore, and they wouldn't let him have a license. There were times when i would catch him staring at old pictures in his room at the hospital and he would strait to cry and shake his head, i could tell he was having a hard time dealing wight he fact that he is a little bit different than the boy he sees in the pictures, at least physically. But we talked, and came to the conclusion that there is no reason he can't get back to that down the road. There were times where he would say hi to someone or try to talk to them and get their attention, but they couldn't understand him or hear him and it was really disappointing to him…he feels bad when people don't respond when he is trying to be friendly, but i don't think its because they don't reply…i think it's because they can't really hear him and understand him. He doesn't have the clearest vocabulary and his voice can't go very loud, and that is hard for him to handle sometimes. He gets discouraged with his eating, he has a hard time getting it all down, and most of the time, more food comes back out of his mouth than he swallows…so that is hard for him too.

I think he is just starting to understand more, realize more. So he has his moments, which…given his situation, is completely normal and understandable. But other than those few minutes of tears every day…the rest is a smiling happy and fun loving boy, determined to work hard and get better!

So here is a funny experience from this week. It's kind of….maybe not the best to share, but WHAT THE HAY WE HAVE CROSSED THAT BRIDGE ALREADY HAVENT WE?

So i was helping him go to the bathroom one day, just me, britton and the toilet. And he was done and needed someone to help him, and he looked and me and handed me the wipes and i said…uhhhhhh? Then he says…"Aut, I'll tell you what…this is bonding at the highest level…"

I laughed so hard, for probably an hour. Im still laughing actually. So i made him promise when I'm an old granny in the old folks home he has to return the favor;)

So yesterday was really great! Me and my mom took britt on our usual walk around the temple grounds, but then we decided to check our the visitors center cause it had been awhile since we'd been there. We walked in and looked at the statue of christ for awhile, chatted with the missionaries, and then we went in the theater and watched the "Because He Lives" video on the big screen. It was just us three in there. and the movie started to play, and my mom read the words to britt as they came on the screen. The spirit was incredibly strong…maybe the strongest I've ever felt it. We were all bawling, sitting there arms around each other. It wasn't just one of those good feelings, kind of fuzzy and warm…it was very profound, deep, real and powerful, almost overcoming feeling…that not only touched my heart and mind, but everything in me. It was just incredible. And the best feeling. And i feel like every word, every image, every clip...hit home. Everything we have experienced the past 6 months…related perfect to the words on the screen. Because He Lives…I have my miracle of a brother sitting next to me. Because He Lives, I understand and know true happiness. Because He Lives, death hath no sting, and the grave hath no victory over us, and Satan hath no lasting power. Because He Lives, i have an eternal family. And Because He Lives, my imperfections and inequities can be strengthened and forgiven through his sacrifice and everlasting love and grace.

Here is the video, I know most of you have already seen it, but if not…have a look!







9 comments:

  1. It was so great to see Britton and your dad tonight. I can't adequately describe the feeling I felt when we walked into the room. The spirit of our Father in Heaven was ever present. There is no question that angels are constantly surrounding that boy. Tonight I asked Harley (like I do most nights) "what was the best part of your day today?" Without hesitation, he said "seeing Britton." I said, really? More than the Easter Bunny or playing baseball? He said, "yep, that was the best part. And the Easter Bunny." Haha :) It was an Easter that will stay with us for a long, long time. Harley was a little nervous but as we rode the elevator down he said that Britton looked better than he thought he was going to look. He loved the fist bumps and when Britt said "PAAARTEEE!!" when we told him Harley was going to turn 7 in Vegas. And he loved the "shooters" Britt gave him when we talked about how nice Britt's hair was growing.

    Thanks again, Jesse, for taking a few minutes of your Easter to allow us to stop by and show Harley (and me), first hand, that our Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers and to witness for himself a living miracle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a great Joy in my heart i never believe there is a cure for Herpes because my doctor tested me Herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this disease, i can remember some years ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this sickness, i found this herbal man email on internet when i was doing research on cure for Herpes i contacted DR.Ehiaguna to found out if i can get help from this disease, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the cure to it and he sent me the herbal medicine i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 14 days, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured, i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to Herpes you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of yours once and for all you can reach him through his email via drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348073908953 You can also contact him on any disease in this he have all the herbal cure to it..

      Delete

  2. ▓ I am so happy to share this wonderful testimony about Dr Brave, my name is Mellisa Jefferson I am 32 years old, I live in Florida USA, I am happily married to Sowers Jefferson with three kids we got married in 2004 I am a banker but due to some certain family conditions I had to quit my job so I could have time for my family my husband works in a construction company not long ago around may 2015 my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very Confused by the way he treat me and the Kids. Later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i Done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce That he hate me and do not want to see Me again in his life, i was mad and also Frustrated do not know what to do,i was Sick for more than 4 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is Incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believed in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. i contacted Dr Brave for the return of my husband to me, he told me that my husband have Been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then he told me that he have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to Me and the kids, he casted the spell and After 27hours my husband called me and He told me that i should forgive him, he Started to apologize on phone and said That he still loves me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that Dr Brave casted on him that brought him back to me today, i and my family Are now happy again today. thank you Dr Brave for what you have done for me i would have been nothing Today if not for your great spell. i want You my friends who are passing through All this kind of love problem of getting Back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact him on this email: bravespellcaster@gmail.com , web site:http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/ . and you will see that your problem will be solved Without any delay or effect cell number +2348072370762 Thanks for reading..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have perused your site it is exceptionally useful for me. I need to express profound gratitude to you. I have bookmark your site for future redesignsjogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I found Dr. OSOFO I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another man. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OSOFO through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OSOFO helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OSOFO to anyone in need of help. Email:                            (osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )   Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2349065749952   

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed, I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr Abubaka, contact this great herbal doctor via WhatsApp him Via: +2349058410108 or email him on Drabubaka64@gmail.com,
    HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA......
    All thanks to Dr Abubaka for his Mavelours work just give him a try, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great Joy in my heart i never believe there is a cure for Herpes because my doctor tested me Herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this disease, i can remember some years ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this sickness, i found this herbal man email on internet when i was doing research on cure for Herpes i contacted DR.Ehiaguna to found out if i can get help from this disease, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the cure to it and he sent me the herbal medicine i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 14 days, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured, i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to Herpes you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of yours once and for all you can reach him through his email via drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348073908953 You can also contact him on any disease in this he have all the herbal cure to it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a great Joy in my heart i never believe there is a cure for Herpes because my doctor tested me Herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this disease, i can remember some years ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this sickness, i found this herbal man email on internet when i was doing research on cure for Herpes i contacted DR.Ehiaguna to found out if i can get help from this disease, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the cure to it and he sent me the herbal medicine i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 14 days, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured, i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to Herpes you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of yours once and for all you can reach him through his email via drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348073908953 You can also contact him on any disease in this he have all the herbal cure to it..

      Delete
  7. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete