Monday, November 2, 2015

One Year Later



It seems like it was just yesterday, but then it also feels like it has been such a long time coming.  I remember one of the first things the doctor said, “if he makes it, it will be hard. It will be difficult. It will be scary. And it will be a very ,very long road until things are better. And then, they may never be truly better.” Boy, has it been a long road. He wasn’t lying. A long road, but a long road worthwhile. A road that I would go back down a million times over to have our sweet boy with us.

I remember that Saturday so clearly. Just a normal Saturday, that turned into a nightmare with one phone call.

I’ve had a lot of time to reflect today. On all of it. It has without a doubt been the most difficult year of my families’ lives. I have been in the darkest of places, and felt the lowest of lows. But I have seen a light that eliminates the darkness, and I have felt a happiness that exceeds all heights.

He went to the Sadie Hawkins dance this year, and I know it was bittersweet for him, it was for all of us. He somehow got really lucky and the cutest girl in the world asked him to it. Kam and Britton have been friends ever since they were little, really close friends. I remember when Britt had the biggest crush on her through middle school (and I doubt it ever stopped) , he had a bunch of notes from her all over the house and she was one of the only girls he would ever actually talk to me about. So I knew she was special. She has been there for Britt through out the past year, and has helped him through a lot of hard days and nights, I know that because I see how his face lights up when they are texting or talking on the phone.  It’s people like Kam who truly make my heart smile. It might be so simple for her to care and love him the way she does, but it is such a big deal to us and she will never know how thankful we are for her and her friendship with Britt.


I will never truly understand why this had to happen to my brother, until the day we can meet face to face with our God and loving Savior, then will it all be clear. But I do know that it happened with great purpose and for good reason. The blessings we have seen come from this help make it all a little bit more clear. I know my brother has touched so many lives with his strength, courage, and heart. And all the while lying in the hospital, not saying a word, or moving a muscle.

Three months he lied in a coma. So weak, so fragile, so lifeless. So hurt. Machines breathing for him. Tubes running in and out of his body. Wires and IV’s wherever covering  what seemed like every inch. His brain swelling nearly to the point of hemorrhaging. Watching the numbers on the machines beep and sound uncontrollably. A waiting game. For 3 months. Not knowing if he would ever wake  up. Not knowing if I’d ever get my brother back. Watching him cling to what little life he had in him, watching as he fought with what little strength he had left. I know the savior was embracing him, holding him tight in his loving arms, during those very hard 3 months. I know that he was protecting him and loving him. So many miracles. So many blessings. So much love, and an incredible amount of faith. Selfless service form millions. And a whole lot of belief in our boy Britt. I remember the day he wiggled his toes for the first time, the time he responded to a command  for the first time, the first time he ever sat up with a room full of nurses holding every part of him. I remember the day he stopped breathing. The day they took him down for an MRI with the possibility  of him not coming back. The day his brain had reached the maximum cranial pressure before he’d go braindead. I remember when they tried to stand him up for the first time, and when he contracted a deadly virus that attacked his brain and heart. The day he was able to begin breathing on his own. I remember the day they were able to put his skull back on. The day opened and closed his hand, and the day he raised his right leg. I remember the day he opened his left eye about ¼ of the way.I remember the first time he held his head up on his own. And when he learned to put his thumb up for “yes” and kick his leg for “no”. I remember the day he sat up all by himself.  And when he finally got to take a real bath. The day he took his first bite of real food. The day he raised his arm all by himself, and shook his head. The day we got to put real clothes on him. When we finally got to give him a decent haricut. The day he got the tubes taken out of his thoat. The day he tried to make his first noise. His first laugh. The day he got to have a sip of mountain dew. The day he smiled when we played his favorite song for him. The first time we got to take him outside. The first time he tried to crawl. The day he got kidneystones. The day he learned to drive his wheelchair by himself. And when he learned to grip a ball, and pedal on a bike. The day he learned to balance while standing. When he learned to crawl down stairs. And roll over all by himself. The day he started learning
 to walk again. The day he threw a ball, and the day he caught one. The first time he got to go home. The day he fed himself, and the day he dressed himself. I remember the day he took his first steps by himself.  The day we got to bring him home, after 6 long months. And I remember all the days since then.

Never ever will I forget the failures and the moments of defeat, or the little victories, and the huge milestones. They will be with me forever. They remind me of how far he has come. From where he started at nearly the very bottom, to where he is now. Little tender mercies, and blessings that add up to be one miraculous story.  I’ve never seen someone with so much determination, or strength. I know he doesn’t do it on his own, because no one could. I know the lord is with him every small step of the way. And I know he will continue to be.

Today, one year later. My brother is a walking miracle. Yep , I SAID WALKING. He walks all by himself. He goes to school 2 periods a day. He goes driving on the weekends with my dad, hunting, hangs out with his buddies, goes on dates. He still goes to therapy a couple times a week. He eats on his own, and his speech has come so far! He can read and write and is better at math than my mom;) He hates it when we help him with anything, because he knows he can do it by himself. Always so determined, or hard headed…you choose haha. He still has his moments, and dark times. Some days he really struggles, and some nights he feels so defeated. He wants to quit, and give up. But he picks himself back up. Always. He cracks jokes, and has more charisma than he ever did before hahah. Sometimes he doesn’t have a filter but that’s okay, we will take it.  He loves to look good, clothes, shoes, hair, so nothing has changed there! He still has a lot of problems with his vision, and probably always will, the feeling in his face hasn’t come back, and the nerves that were damaged aren’t likely to heal. But those are things that are so small compared to what “should” be, and what could be. He wants more than anything to be normal again, and he is getting there, a little bit at a time.

Today, one year later. I watched my brother kneel, and listened to him bless the sacrament. Never have I heard him speak so clearly, or powerfully. It was perfect. He didn’t skip or miss a word. Of course I was all tears. I remember sitting in the back of the church with my mom this same time last year just bawling, watching the young men bless and pass the sacrament, praying that someday my sweet brother would be able to do that again. What a miracle. And then I watched him bare his testimony. Walk up the to the pulpit by himself, and talk about gratitude.  Elder Holland was in our sacrament and it was such a tender mercy. His words got our family through a lot of hard days. One quote in particular from him, I read every day to Britt, probably 10 times a day since the day it all happened. It was kind of our motto, and when it all seemed impossible, or we wanted to give up, we found comfort in his words:

“Don’t you give up. Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead.  It will be alright in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come.” –Jeffrey R. Holland

I’m so incredibly proud of him. For who he is. For who has become. His example, his strength and his faith are something to behold. Never in my life could I amount to half of what he is. How lucky am I to call him by brother. My hero, forever and ever.

God has given my family so much. More than we could ever ask for or deserve. I don’t know why, but I will forever by so grateful. So thankful for a loving heavenly father, who is so merciful and understanding. Who wants nothing but the best for us. Who knows us better than we know ourselves, and who wants for us to succeed and be happy more than anything. I’m thankful that he hears us, that he listens, and that he answers. His plan is perfect, whether we understand it or not. He knows what we are capable of and who we have the potential to become if we follow him. He knows what we can endure and what we can overcome. He knows our strengths and our weaknesses. And he is here for us, always. I’m thankful for a perfect Savior. For someone who knows my deepest heartaches and my purest joys. For someone who suffered for me, who loves me so much that he gave his life. He strengthens me when I am weak, picks me up when I fall, and he stands beside me when I’m strong. He has felt my lowest of lows and highest of highs, so I would have someone to turn to.

The same applies to my brother, my mom, my dad, my little brother, and to you.

Today could’ve been a hard day, and a sad day. But it wasn’t, it was everything but that. Today was a day of celebration, and for every reason. Today I’ve got my brother. And he still has a long road ahead of him, but at least we have a road to continue down. I know he will continue to beat the odds, and that through the continued power of prayer and unshakable faith we all have in him, that he is no where near as good as he’ll get.  All I know is that a year ago today, I didn’t imagine that we would be here. And he is so much more. How incredibly blessed we are.

I could never thank you enough for all you have done for my brother and family this past year.. Thank you for being there for us, and serving us.  Thank you for loving him. Thank you for believing in him.


XOXO, Autumn

Here is a video of clips from the year. Eventually I'll put together a nice little documentary on it all:)


Also here is a video the Spectrum did today on him! (he's the cutest thing)



29 comments:

  1. Autumn you are a beautiful soul. Thank you for sharing Britton with us I am truly blown away by his courage, bravery determination and strength. He is a miracle and to see his journey is nothing short of breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How To Win Your Ex Back

    …My life is back!!! After 5 months of Broken marriage, my wife left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ben which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer, and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Silvia ,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, he is the answer to all your problem. here's his contact: Email on okosisi.temple@gmail.com or call him on +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so amazing to see his and your family's journey over the past year. I remember this time last year praying so hard that Britt would wake up, I remember Christmas Eve praying so hard that he would wake up so he could be with you on Christmas. He is truly my hero. He is so determined and so driven and it is so wonderful to see his smiling face through it all. I know there have been hard times that we haven't seen but he is such an inspiration to all who see him. I want Britt to know that he is still in my prayers and will continue to be. Thank you Autumn for keeping us all posted on his progress, he has so many people who care about him and are still praying for him to keep going strong. Sending love and wishing you all a happy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is good when you have your true love ones is around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr Frank Ojo of LOVE AND PROSPERITY TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr Frank Ojo help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr FRANK OJO TEMPLE through these details via;{ Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com} Here His Website address:: http://lovespell2.yolasite.com/. Thank you Dr, i recommend Dr Frank Ojo is the bast spell caster online contact him if you have any problem.!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for continuing to share this journey of your family. You guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are Ireland based major/Direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN, Bonds and CDs and this financial instruments are specifically for lease and sale.We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers with offices all over Europe.
    we always deliver on time and precision as Set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans (Business Start-up Loans or Business Expansion Loans), Equipment Procurement Loans (Industrial Equipment, Air crafts, Ships, etc.) as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed, Our Terms and Conditions are reasonable.
    DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
    1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
    2. Total Face Value: 10M MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro
    3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top 25 .
    4. Age: One Year, One Day
    5. Leasing Price: 4+ 2%
    6. Sale Price: 32+2%
    7. Delivery by SWIFT .
    8. Payment: MT103-23
    9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
    If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.
    Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcomed; do get back to us if you are interested in any of our services and for quality service.

    Name : DONAGH SHERIDAN
    E-mail : donaghsheridan@gmail.com
    Skype id : donaghsheridan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness! So thankful to ______Dr_mack@yahoo.com, for bringing back my ex lover,,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. More often than not I don't make remarks on sites, however I'd like to say this article truly constrained me to do as such. Truly pleasant post!Jogos 2019
    friv free online Games
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Solution can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 3day later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr.Solution. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Solution real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:(solutionhome10@gmail.com), you can also call him or add him on Whats-app:(+2349060273197) for more information

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Solution can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 3day later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr.Solution. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Solution real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:(solutionhome10@gmail.com), you can also call him or add him on Whats-app:(+2349060273197) for more information

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project (s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers.

    We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

    The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760,

    DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

    1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)
    2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
    3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
    4. Age: One Year, One Month
    5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
    6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
    7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
    8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

    We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct. wrightjames931@gmail.com

    Regards,
    Wright
    Skype;
    wrightjames931@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are certified Financial Instrument providers in United Kingdom. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 6+2% and Sale at 40+2%.

    Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with draft Contract/MOU within 48hrs maximum.

    Please request for full procedure details if interested.

    For further inquiry contact:Wright James
    Skype:
    wrightjames931@gmail.com
    Emai:
    wrightjames931@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOW DR FREEDOM RESTORE MY SEPRATED MARRIAGGE AND TODAY I AND MY HUSBAND AND THE KIDS ARE LIVING HAPPILY THAN EVER. YOU CAN EMAIL DR FREEDOM ON freedomspellcast@gmail.com 0R YOU CAN AS WELL CALL ON MESSAGE HIM ON whatsApp ON THIS NUMBER +2348070670337..... YOU CAN SEE MY TESTIMONY BELOW


    I want to offer a bit of advice to anyone looking for help on how to get your Ex lover back after a breakup or divorce! Dr freedoms is certainly the best spell caster, and his result is 100% guarantee. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into several quarrels,one day he left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with may husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Freedom can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give it a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did all what he instructed me to do,i actually follow his leads and he did a (Love spell) for me.48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much it all seems as a dream to me in the begaining when he called me but i realized that is all a reality not a dream,it was So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he had caused me and the kids over day time he have been away from home.Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Freedom. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr FREEDOM is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore,you can as well Email him at: freedomspellcast@gmail.com you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp with this number +2348070670337, Dr Freedom is a father to all,contact him today for any relationship problem and consider the problm solve.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I found Dr. OSOFO I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another man. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OSOFO through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OSOFO helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OSOFO to anyone in need of help. Email:                            (osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )   Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2349065749952   

    ReplyDelete

  18. We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

    Contact : Mr. DARREN C CHENG
    Email:Darrencraig002@gmail.com
    Skype ID: Darrencraig002@gmail.com


    Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

    All inquires to Mr. Darren should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

    Complete contact information:
    What exactly do you need?
    How long do you need it for?
    Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

    Contact me for more details.

    Whatsapp: +19733700521

    ReplyDelete
  19. DR. GREAT IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DR. GREAT TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP! 

    My husband left me for another woman 3 months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr Great that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great spell caster on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 2 days my husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through.He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr.Great for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great spell caster here is the email address:

    infinitylovespell@yahoo.com  or  infinitylovespell@gmail.com

    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app:+2348118829899
     
    View his blog  http://infinitylovespell1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Sir/Ma,

    We are genuine certified Financial Instrument providers. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and purchase purposes. Our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and purchase at 32+2%.

    * FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
    MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
    LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

    * FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
    PRICE = 32%+2%
    MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

    Kindly contact us for our procedures and be sure that we shall respond within 48hrs maximum.

    Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
    Rafferty Vandor
    E-mail : raffertyvandor@gmail.com
    Skype id : raffertyvandor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr jeffrey can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr jeffrey . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:

    dctrjeffrey@gmail.com

    WhatsApp +2348162061202

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you sir for your genuine spells. This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every possible means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope to reunite with my ex wife and kids. But when i read good reviews about your work sir, i decided to give it a try and i did everything that you instructed me and i Trusted in you and followed your instructions just as you have guaranteed me in 48 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me.. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much for your authentic and indisputable spells. Thanks Sir for your help. So I promise to tell the world about you great If you need help in your marriage of broken relationship,please contact Dr Osasu right now for urgent help WhatsApp +2347064365391 or Email drosasu25@gmail. com I want every one who is facing any problem should also give a testimony soon. Just like me today

    ReplyDelete
  23. Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster from Africa, After been abandon by my lover i was so lonely that very day that i decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for the job, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
    Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
    Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  24. Get Your Wife Back, Perfect Urgent Love Spell. Am Karen Renee from FL Usa All Thanks To Dr Osasu Who Brought Back The Love Of My Life. my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for a breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken because i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr Osasu who promise me 24hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {24} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that Dr Osasu told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr Osasu so much and the love page that directed me to Dr Osasu if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact Dr Osasu on drosasu25@gmail. com You can add him up on Whats-app/ Or call +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete
  25. am writing this because I want to testify how great you are Dr Sam for what you have done for me. Everyone needs to know! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. I can’t tell how long it’s been since I’ve bought spells online, but none of them had the same results than yours. Fuller definitely moved in with me 3 weeks ago. It was just a few days after you cast your spell. I know I should have messaged you before, but I was a bit scared that he could find out about the spell you did so I removed all your emails. Anyway, I can tell all your future customers who are reading this that they are doing the right choice to go with you for a spell. It was always great communicate with you and all the services you offer are just excellent. Thank you for everything you did for me!” Fully CONTACT Dr Sam on +2349060421250

    ReplyDelete
  26. HOW I WON £4,369,877.00 WITH DR ALLI LOTTERY MAGIC SPELL

    I am  SARA KIM From the UK...I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Alli's powerful lottery spell. My Heart is fill with joy and happiness after Dr Alli cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won £4,369,877.00 His spell change my life into riches, I'm now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. My life has really changed for good. I won (Four million three hundred and sixty nine thousand Eight hundred and seventy seven thousand pounds)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much Dr. Alli for the lottery spell that changed my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell Dr Alli did for me. You can email him for your own lottery number,because these is the only secret to winning the lottery.
    Email him:  Allispellhelp1@gmail.com Whats App him: +2348100772528

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was in trouble when my doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with herpes type 1 and I know my family will face a serious problem, When am no more.  I lost hope and wept most of the time, but one day I was surfing the internet I came across Dr. Razor's Website ; https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome After taking time to scrutinize his Work. I saw Dr. Razor's herbal home contact number online. I called him and he guided me. i asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my health thank God,now everything is fine i am cured by Dr Razor herbal medicine am very thankful to Dr Razor and very happy with my family email him on (drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com) call/whatsapp number +2349065420442
     (drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was in trouble when my doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with herpes type 1 and I know my family will face a serious problem, When am no more.  I lost hope and wept most of the time, but one day I was surfing the internet I came across Dr. Razor's Website ; https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome After taking time to scrutinize his Work. I saw Dr. Razor's herbal home contact number online. I called him and he guided me. i asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my health thank God,now everything is fine i am cured by Dr Razor herbal medicine am very thankful to Dr Razor and very happy with my family email him on (drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com) call/whatsapp number +2349065420442
     (drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  29. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete