Monday, March 16, 2015

Reunited and it Feels so Good

HONEY IM HOME.

I cannot even begin to tell you how much i missed my brother. And the rest of my family of course. Man, such a fun week in mexico but i sure missed my gang. As i was driving to the hospital this morning i may or may not have been going 30 over the speed limit to get to Britt. I was so excited to see him! Crazy how much you can miss someone, even for a week! It was the best thing in the world walking in and seeing him, and his little face light up and tell me he missed me and has been thinking about me.

Being at the hospital everyday it is hard to see the improvements and the growth…but HOLY GUACAMOLE…in just week I can see so much that he has improved on. His walking is so much better, he can sit up by himself much more easily, his speech is clearer, he is drinking and eating more efficiently, he walked right on up the stairs like it was a piece of cake, he's so much more mobile. And even if it just a little bit more, it seems like he has come so far in the week that i was gone! It makes me so proud, to see that he is working so hard and getting better every single day whether it is very noticeable or not.

Britton wins entertainer of the year award. Honestly, i just laugh all day long. Today me and my mom couldn't stop, he was on one. So dang funny. Like the silliest and most witty things come out of his mouth and we are just like, "where the heck did that come from?"

He ran today. Down the hall. With the therapist. Easily the funniest thing i've ever seen, and the coolest. There was a huge crowd out in the hallway cheering for him as they ran up and down the hallway. I don't know how they didn't fall flat on their faces. Britt is getting better at crawling, and has been working a lot on getting from a chair or bed to the floor and back up. It is really hard for him, super complicated and tiring, but he does so good and is getting better at it everyday. They set up these little obstacle courses for him sometimes, it's fun to watch him problem solve and try to figure out how to do it on his own. They have really been trying to back off of telling him what to do and how to do it, and focus more on letting him try and figure it out on his own. We have to be really careful now because he is getting more anymore confident with himself as far as moving and doing things on his own, so we just have to be super cautious and make sure we are right next to him if he happens to fall struggle.

Today Britt's therapist was talking to a student about what happened to him and how he is doing since, and she brought up the accident and everything that happened and said how he was very fortunate. Then Britt says clear as day…"Im so thankful for everything, I am very lucky and grateful every single day."

Sometimes i just don't get it. I don't get how he can be so positive. so optimistic. so full of happiness and smiles, when he himself, has had such a life altering thing happen to him. I just think about if i were in his position and i don't know if i could do it. I don't think i could. He is truly inspiring. And i know i say that all the time but, really. He amazes me…the perspective and attitude he has on everything. How he some how manages to always be laughing. And how he has this sense of gratitude that trumps anything I've ever seen. There isn't a single person he comes in contact with each day that he doesn't tell them thank you for some reason, or give them a compliment, or ask them how they are doing. He is selfless kind hearted, when in his situation…could so easily be selfish and upset. My role model and my hero.

It's good to be back with my boy!

Keep the prayers coming, we are so thankful for them!

13 comments:

  1. We're so glad to be able to share Britt's accomplishments with you guys! Thanks for letting us be a part of your lives. Britt........gotta love your spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whenever I read the blog it always lifts me up. But yesterday I was getting caught up on the last three posts and I'm telling you, it turned my day around. I was just having a really crummy day... All of you. And Britt, inspire and uplift me. I was happier, and deeply grateful for A loving God. Watching. Britt sing and work so hard is really the very best we can see and experice in This oftentimes discouraging world. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete

  3. am so glad to share my testimony how Mallam Abudu help me conceive after several years of marriage i found it difficult to conceive and i thought is was over i will never conceive again after 6years of marriage my husband plane for divorce but with the glory of God i found a man who is bless my God with root and herbs who help me get pregnant i want to say a big thanks to him and to the world for the great help he rendered to me for making me a complete woman today now i am 8months pregnant hoping to have by own baby soon. Glory be to God.email Mallam Abudu and he will help you conceive via: mallamabuduspiritualhome@gmail.com can call him +2349055637784

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleasant to be going to your web journal once more, it has been months for me. Well this article i've been sat tight for so long. I require this article to finish my task in the school, and it has same theme with your article. Much appreciated, awesome offerfriv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr OBUDU have been a great doctor even know in the world, am here today to tell the world my testimony about how i was cured from herpes.i was having this deadly disease called herpes in my body for the past 6 years but now i know longer have it again. i never know that this disease have cure not until i meet someone know to the world called Dr OBUDU he cured me from herpes he have been great to me and will also be great to you too. i have work with other doctor but nothing come out. one day i did a research and came across the testimony of a lady that also have same disease and got cured by Dr OBUDU. then i contacted his email and told him my problem.he told me not to worry that he have the cure i didn't believe him when he said so because my doctor told me there is no cure.he told me i need to get a herbal medicine for the cure which i did and now am totally cured you can also be cured of any other diseases too if only you believe in him. contact him via email OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM you can also call or whatsapp him true his mobile number +2347035974895  

    ReplyDelete
  6. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so embarrassed. but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m here to testify about what DR. ISIBOR did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. ISIBOR on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. ISIBOR prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. ISIBOR assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HIV, ALS, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. ISIBOR for help via email} drisiborspellhome@gmail.com or call +2348107855231

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m recommending Dr Godday to everyone who have herpes virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2015 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Godday herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr email and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through courier and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Godday for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Godday on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What’s-app +1{919}4956404.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete