Monday, March 16, 2015

Take Me Out to The Ballgame....


What a Great Weekend!

Spring is in the air and that means one thing in St. George, Utah........ BASEBALL! Every year our high school Snow Canyon High School host thier SC Spring Classic Baseball Tournament..Teams come from all over the state of Utah & Southern Nevada come to enjoy the 75* weather and get the high school seasons kicked off. You can't beat a weekend at a High School Tournament when you have warm days, cool nights and some great competitive baseball games. Britton's team Snow Canyon did very well last weekend going 4-0 and winning thier first tourn. In this weekends tournament they found themselves 4-0 again and playing for the Championship game against a tough Mountain Crest squad from Northern Utah that was 4-0 as well. I had talked to our head baseball coach Reed Secrist and told him I was ready to get Britton out this weekend for a hour or so to see his teammates and maybe watch an inning or two? Coach was excited and said "Make it Happen" we'd all love that as much as he would! 

We got permission from the hospital, loaded in the truck and headed to Warrior Field. When we got there we got Britton out of the truck, put his cleats on and put him in his chair. The little kids satrted gathering around him with thier eyes bright and excited to see Britton. We wheeled him through the crowds as he high fived and fist bumped 100's of people before we even made it to the field. Britt was in heaven to say the least! His teammates caught wind that he was there and they made thier ways to find him and see thier Buddy they have all prayed so hard for to see this day come to fruition....It was great, but at the same time so hard for my wife to see this as her eyes welled up with tears of pain and happiness all at the same time. There is no dought this where we would all love him to be. Cleats, hat and uniform on ready for his sophomore season with the Coaches, Teammates and Game he Loves.

Coach Secrist came over and ask me if Britton would like to throw out the first pitch before the game, So I ask Britton and he said "Oh Ya, and I'm gonna throw a fastball Dad!" made me smile to say the least. All the teams that were there for the tournament waited in line to see Britton and give him unexspected signed jerseys, donations they had raised, handshakes and Bro hugs. I couldn't believe the love, support and selflessness these young men and thier coaches displayed for a boy not many of them have ever met. The continuous thing I herd time and time again was "Britton, you've changed my life and the way live & play everyday now!" ..... this is not coming from just adults, but 14, 15, 16, 17 & 18 yr old kids. What an inspiration to hear all these young men pour thier hearts out to Our Boy with welled up eyes,

After pictures with both teams in the championship game and the umpires were all done, the time came for Britton to go out and throw that first pitch. So I wheeled his chair to the foul line, put the breaks on, stood him up and we walked out on the field to let it fly...... He was so excided to see 4 year starter and 2 time State Champion Brady Sargent crouched down waiting for that pitch. He raised his arm and gave his best! The crowd applauded as Brady walked back, handed Britt the ball and sealed it with a big hug! It couldn't have been better! Everyone there from all over the state was so kind and patient with Britton. We love our community and when I say that, I mean the community of the State of Utah and All Over.Thank you all for getting him on that field again, if only for that moment so far! This is definately a night we'll NEVER forget........

Here is the 1st pitch video..... 


Thank You to ALL of the Teams that do #believe4britton

The "Boys"

West High School


Gene & Tim (umpires)


Warrior Basball

Mountain Crest Baseball


Britt & Brayden 


Britt  & Jake Frei


#B4B


Skyline High School Baseball


Aspen & Madison





"The Crew"


Britt checking out Coaches fungo bat


"Warriors on Three"


Britt & Tanner


Game Ball


Mom -Britt- Dad


Brady & Britt



Coach Secrist recieving signed jersey from West High

South Sevier High School (4-0) Champs of Kanab Cowboy Baseball Classic
Dedicating the Win & Thier Season to Britton #B4B on every hat.

Spanish Fork High School with Britton.
Signed #7 SF Dons Jersey

Britton and Tanner Argyle (SF)






15 comments:

  1. I knew you would be out in the flied Britt.next year you will playing .God is good and you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stop crying! Tears of happiness! How I love this boy and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn Shipp. This is amazing :) How stinking cool. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to come onto your blog spot this morning and leave a comment. My daughter was one of the Lehi Lacrosse girls that came to meet Britton and his dad at the St. George Temple a few weeks ago. She was so touched by this story and Britts experience. She has shared it with our family. I am surprised how I have constantly reflected on it and thought about all of you.

    I just want you to know that many many people, even those you do not know or have never meet, are mindful of your family. We are praying for you. We are strengthened by your example of faith. We pray for you as you endure this trial and hardship. May God bless and be with you constantly through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete

  5. am so glad to share my testimony how Mallam Abudu help me conceive after several years of marriage i found it difficult to conceive and i thought is was over i will never conceive again after 6years of marriage my husband plane for divorce but with the glory of God i found a man who is bless my God with root and herbs who help me get pregnant i want to say a big thanks to him and to the world for the great help he rendered to me for making me a complete woman today now i am 8months pregnant hoping to have by own baby soon. Glory be to God.email Mallam Abudu and he will help you conceive via: mallamabuduspiritualhome@gmail.com can call him +2349055637784

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everyone, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Dr Isikolo spell caster i really love to share. My name is Shirley Jaber. Getting my Husband back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my Husband have been married for four years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden He changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask Him but He refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on He sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get Him back but it was all in vain and i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Dr Isikolo who helped her to solve his problem. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He did his work and it yielded a positive result and i was able to get my Husband back. Even after the spell caster did his work, i discovered that my Husband fell so much in love with me unlike before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up His eyes to see how much i love and needed Him, and now i am a happy Woman again and do not know what to do for this Great spell caster and so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to email him on isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com. call or Whatsapp him on +2348133261196.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very happy today with my family. My name is jennifer living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.John a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email drjohnspellcaster2@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (drjohnspellcaster2@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348164816038

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr OBUDU have been a great doctor even know in the world, am here today to tell the world my testimony about how i was cured from herpes.i was having this deadly disease called herpes in my body for the past 6 years but now i know longer have it again. i never know that this disease have cure not until i meet someone know to the world called Dr OBUDU he cured me from herpes he have been great to me and will also be great to you too. i have work with other doctor but nothing come out. one day i did a research and came across the testimony of a lady that also have same disease and got cured by Dr OBUDU. then i contacted his email and told him my problem.he told me not to worry that he have the cure i didn't believe him when he said so because my doctor told me there is no cure.he told me i need to get a herbal medicine for the cure which i did and now am totally cured you can also be cured of any other diseases too if only you believe in him. contact him via email OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM you can also call or whatsapp him true his mobile number +2347035974895  

    ReplyDelete
  9. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m here to testify about what DR. ISIBOR did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 3 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. ISIBOR on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, DR. ISIBOR prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as DR. ISIBOR assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HIV, ALS, CANCER etc. you can contact DR. ISIBOR for help via email} drisiborspellhome@gmail.com or call +2348107855231

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number 2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete

  12. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m recommending Dr Godday to everyone who have herpes virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2015 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Godday herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr email and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through courier and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Godday for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Godday on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What’s-app +1{919}4956404.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete