Wednesday, February 4, 2015

All Smiles


I havent told Britton stories for awhile, so I'm going to try and come up with a few...

This summer, Britton and a few of his friends got in trouble for water ballooning out of one of their trucks. They got in trouble by the cops and had to go to court. I don't think Britton has ever been in so much trouble. He got his truck taken away and all sorts of stuff. I remember walking in that night and my parents were so angry, I walked up stairs and opened his door, and just started laughing...and he grabbed a pillow and chucked it at my face. I thought it was funny, he didn't. 

So Britton always used to come sleep with me when I was scared, i'd go in his bedroom and tap his shoulder, shake him around, whisper in his ear..."britt" until he woke up, then i'd ask him to come sleep with me. And he'd roll right on out of bed and come sleep with me. But the last couple of years he hasn't been so willing. So last summer, when i would get scared...i know i know i'm 20 years old and i'm still a scardy cat, BUT I CANT HELP IT OKAY, I'd go into his room and literally shake him for 5 minutes until he would wake up...and he would say go back to bed ya weirdo, you're too old for this. So I'd pick him up and drag...literally drag him into my room hahahahhahaha. good times. 

In high school i'd make him pay me to take him to his friends' houses. 

If you ever need money in our house, ever since i can remember, you go to Britton. HE IS ALWAYS LOADED AND NOBODY KNOWS HOW...he might be doing a little something something on the side, haha just kidding, totally kidding. But for real, somehow, someway that kid never runs outta doe. And he would count it like everyday to make sure it was all there. So I always had to make sure I knew where he was hiding his wallet. I probably owe him close to 300 dollars...that he doesn't even know about. I know, I'm terrible. 

When Britton was little, he was TERRIFIED of people with lipstick. Like, he wouldn't get close to you, and if you tried to kiss him...he would make sure 100% that you weren't wearing lipstick. 

When my mom broke the news to us that she was having another baby...ledger. It was on christmas, britton was 8 i think, and me and greyson were so excited, and britton is over in the corner pouting, and slides down on the wall and says..."not another brat to mess up my stuff." and just cried. Now they are best buddies, ledger is britt's mini me to a T. 

Today was a good day for our boy! I went to sit him up in his bed and help him into his wheelchair, and it was the craziest thing, usually I have to do most of the work, but today I hardly had to help, he stood right up and I only had to hold onto him for support. It was so awesome. 

Today I was sitting on the chair watching keeping up with the kardashians like usual, hahaha. and you know when you are kind of focused on something but you subconsciously hear something in the background but you don't pay attention to it. Well after a minute Im like why is britton kicking his legs around and making a fuss, so I turn around and he has his hand in a fist, the sign for he has to go to the bathroom, and he's just waving it at me hahahah. So i was like OHHHHH OKAY YA GOTTA GO? HOLD IT IN! ILL BE RIGHT BACK!

Britt got a visit from our favorite person today! Cisco was here about a month ago, and he went through the same things britt is going though now. He has been such an inspiration to us, and Britt especially. He comes and visits every once in awhile since he has been out of here, and gives britt pep talks about how he can do it. It is the sweetest thing. We just love him. He is such a great example to us of how to get through this like a champ. It brightens our day to see him, and every time I am just blown away at how great he is doing! It is so awesome. 








10 comments:

  1. These updates just make my day!! Thanks so much for the funny stories and awesome updates!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to the updates daily, you are a wonderful sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see him making progress. Has he actually been out of that hospital bed? How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just love hearing about Britt's progress! He is doing so great!!! Thanks for keeping all of us followers posted. We keep all of you in our daily prayers. Keep that wonderful attitude you all have, it is truly inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am literally amazed at Britt's progress!! Thanks for posting updates. There are so many people out there who are fighting for Britt & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That smile is worth a million bucks! I am so happy to see how much progress Britt has made. Your family is in my prayers daily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your family...each of you has such a gift you bring to Britton...you are amazing at imparting thoughts and feelings, ,your dad is so sincerely positive and generates hope in others, and your darling mom is the most shining example of Christlike love...Grayson is a clown, such a funny guy, and then there is little 7, Ledger, I bet he keeps Britton up to speed on all the sports stuff. Thank you for sharing so much of Britton's team with the community...very generous of you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stories are awesome!! Too funny! Britt is an amazing person with his amazing family to back him up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete