Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hello Autty







"Hello Autty."

Heart….melted….I mean like, completely done for. Gone. Goodbye. See ya.

I can't even begin to explain to you in words, how happy that made me. I don't understand it, and I can't comprehend it…the amount of love I feel for this boy, and the love he feels for everyone around him.

It doesn't matter what's going on outside that hospital room because as soon as you walk in it, and see him…everything is okay. Things make sense, and it's all put back into perspective. Happiness, that's what it is. Real happiness. I mean how can that smile of his not make you happy, how can him trying to say I love you, hello and thank you not just make you want to cry happy tears. It is the sweetest thing. And the most humbling thing in the world, because if a boy who has gone through the absolute worst of the worst can be happy and full of light regardless of his situation…can't we all? Honestly it feels like I'm hanging out with a little piece of heaven every day.

Looking back on the last couple of days, which weren't easy for Britt…and seeing how he handled it amazes me. Yeah he was in a lot of pain, feeling a lot discomfort, and probably really frustrated and upset. But he was trying so hard to be tough and keep that light hearted personality of his. It was so good to see him crack some smiles today and feel a little bit better. He is doing much better after yesterday's surgery!

My family and I are so thankful for all the support and love, I know I have said it a million trillion times but I aint neva gonna stop, cause we wouldn't be here, and neither would my brother, without you..without everything all of you have done for him and for us. Everyday we ask ourselves. Why us? We don't deserve all of this. The endless phone calls and text messages, the selfless service and kind acts, the donations, the fundraisers, the sweet notes from strangers, all of the prayers, all of the hope, whether you know him or not, all of the dinners, the flowers, all of it. And maybe we don't…but that brother of mine does. He does. He deserves it. Every last bit of it. So thank you. Thank you for being there for not only Britt, but my mom, my dad, Greyson, Ledger and myself. We draw strength and comfort through you, you build us up, and you help us along. We are like one big giant family, and it's gonna take the whole dang family to get through this. You've helped us this far. Keep beleiving for our Britt.




12 comments:

  1. Autumn, you are an amazing young lady with an amazing little brother. We love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you comment a little on how Greyson and Ledger are doing with all of this? Love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your continued updates! You and your sweet family are such an example of endless love, sacrifice, service and just overall good.
    You are always in our prayers! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! I look forward to the updates every day and I don't even know your family. Continued hugs and prayers are being sent overwhelmingly from your "family" in Iowa. God is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! What an amazing love we can feel within the family unit. God bless the Shipp family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What exciting news! Our prayers won't stop for your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heat melted too...love to all of you, and so glad that Warrior is on the mend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing such sweet and amazing moments with us. This awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I found Dr. OSOFO I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another man. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OSOFO through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OSOFO helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OSOFO to anyone in need of help. Email:                            (osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )   Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2349065749952   

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete