Sunday, February 15, 2015

Love Day


I had the cutest valentine west of the Mississippi! Britt had another good day. Just as happy and full of energy as ever! It's so fun to hear him talking and trying to communicate with us more that way. He has been saying and doing the funniest things lately.

I didn't get here till this afternoon but I know that he went on a walk with my dad cause it WS such s nice day! He met up with a baseball team who gave him some neat things! There's a baseball tournament in st. george this weekend so tons of teams are down here, and they've brought britt hats and shirts and all sorts of things. I see banners on all the dugouts, 7's on hundreds of helmets...it's imcredible. The baseball community has been so so good to my brother through all of this. Whether they played with britt somewhere along the line or if they were on the rival team when they were 8 years old. They've loved him, supported him, come together for him, and believed in him through it all. It's so touching, and we are so thankful for so many awesome coaches, teams and players that britt has had the price ledge to know, play with and against. We are so so grateful to them and everything they've done for our number 7. My littlest brother, ledger, and his team have all had 7's on their faces for eyeblack this weekend. I love that ledger plays exactly like britt. His mannerisms his tendencies on the field...britt has always been an extremely good role model for my younger brothers and ledger has always wanted to be just like him. However britt stood in the batters box, so did ledger. If britt taped his wrists and bat, ledger did too. If britt wore a chain and eyeblack, you bet ledger had it on. I love watching him play, it reminds me of watching britt when he was little.


Britt got a lot of visits from cute girls today. Two of his best friends ally and aspen brought him a valentine present and he was so excited about it. He's a lucky boy. That's all I got to say.



2 comments:

  1. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete