Sunday, February 1, 2015

No Wings, Just Love

We might now have had chicken wings....but we had each other.

hahahahaha. So the super bowl was still fun. I mostly slept, so did Britt. (typical) My mom watched most of the game, and if that's not strange I don't know what is.


Britt has a had a great couple of days. Still going strong and still keeping on. He has started to let us know when he has to go to the bathroom, which he is going to be real upset that i'm making that public but it's kind of a HUGE DEAL!! Today he and my dad rode on over to the temple since it's just across the street, and then they made a detour to the parking lot and Britt layed eyes on the cooker (his truck) aka his pride and joy, for the first time in 3 months. My dad said as soon as he saw it he started like hyperventilating and wheeled on over and slammed into the front, and put his hand on the hood and just smiled big. He was throwing up fist pumps and getting all excited. Reunited and it felt so good. I've been out of town so that's about all I got for ya today. Here is a video from last week...today marks 3 months since Britton's accident. I am amazed at how far he has come. Looking back on everything that has gone on and happened, I am so very thankful to have made it to this point, and to still be here with my brother, watching him improve every day. I am amazed at the continual support of our community and all of you who follow and are believing in my sweet boy, your prayers and service have helped him and my family more than you will ever know. We love you!!


11 comments:

  1. Shipp family thanks for sharing your journey! You have no idea how grateful I am for this beautiful blog and your amazing Britt. I've been following your blog and have had prayers answered and things you've wrote I've needed to hear. Even though I haven't met him I know he's an amazing young man who had a very special mission ;)
    Also just seeing the picture of him and your dad at the temple brought tears to my eyes. We are blessed to have the temple so close and to have the blessings from it! Love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how much I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this every single day. Thanks. Lived neighbors to your dad in Monroe. You are all so strong and such great examples to us all. Wtg shipping family. (Terry and DEANNA Higgins.) Jareds parents

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep sharing this journey with us. I woke up feeling inspired and humbled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Touched my heart. Thanks for your posts. I get a glimpse of heaven each day as I read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! You guys are all an inspiration to me :) still sending prayers your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete