Monday, December 29, 2014

Good Lookin

The other day, I said something about how it isn't how long he's been here, but how far he's come. Being here all day every day it is hard for my family and I to really notice changes and differences in him, especially his physical appearance. But when friends or family stop by and are able to see him they can't believe how much better he look each time. Last night I went on the computer at home and started looking through pictures of when his accident first happened. It was really really hard. I think I had forgotten how bad it had actually been, how bad of shape he was in. I have tried to erase those first days/weeks, from my memory. They are too hard to remember. But I wanted to get a picture to compare to now, for me to see the change that he has undergone, and for you to see as well. No one but my family has seen pictures of my brother from when it first happened, they are very personal. So it's a little bit difficult to share with you all. But i think it is appropriate.


What a miracle my brother has been. From then, to now. Obviously pictures don't even do it justice, but you can kind of get the picture i'm sure. We have been truly blessed, he has been truly blessed. I only see good things ahead for this special boy.

Our insurance will be reevaluating Britton soon. So if you could please pray that he will end up wherever he needs to be to get the best care. We really love it here and want him to stay here. It's scary to think they might move him to a rest home or some other options. The case managers are working really hard to keep him here, but you know how insurance works...So please please say a little prayer that we can keep him here!!


3 comments:

  1. We are praying for him to stay close to home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I found Dr. OSOFO I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another man. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OSOFO through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OSOFO helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OSOFO to anyone in need of help. Email:                            (osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )   Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2349065749952   

    ReplyDelete