Thursday, December 25, 2014

Share the Gift



Merry Christmas!

By far the best holiday....thanksgiving comes in a close second. (we are talking in terms of food here)

So our christmas went a little like this:

We woke up at 8, my dad had my papa Ron come stay with Britt, and my dad came home...woke us all up, and we headed out to see if santa had come!

He did.

The little boys were so excited! I loved it. They got everything they wanted! We had such a fun time opening up all the presents! We got done and were sitting around the living room. Britt's pile sat there, untouched, unmoved. It wasn't the same without him. My mom and dad held each other as they cried. And then we all huddled up and just cried together. That was really hard for a minute. All i could think was, at least he is still here, at least we can head on over to the hospital and spend the day with him. His circumstances could have been very different. I couldn't fathom that. We are so so very lucky. Next christmas...that's what we kept saying, next christmas we will all be together like all the other years!

I came over to the hospital, and got a couple of hours to myself with Britt. So, I sang him a few songs...(I'm sure he loved that hahahahah), and we talked a little bit. Britt...I was singing silent night to you, and the spirit was so so strong. I don't know why. But it was. I was sobbing trying to get the words out, especially when I sang the lyrics..."sleep in heavenly peace." For some reason those hit me hard. He started moving all around, like he was trying to tell me something. I don't know what. I wish I did. Maybe he was trying to tell me he was sleeping in heavenly peace. That wherever he was, and whatever he was doing...it was peaceful and he was okay.

He didn't open his eyes today, and that is okay. Maybe tomorrow!

Everything I want to say today is shown perfectly through this video! Watch it, and share the gift.




5 comments:

  1. Our dear family: Thinking of you this Christmas Day, as we have everyday, and send our continued love and prayers. Uncle Al, Aunt Lynn, and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great Christmas! Praying always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you had a good Christmas. I could not see the video. But I am sure your brother loved you singing
    .Yes your dear brother is with you just taking his time to heal.The lord is taking care of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your amazing and unique celebration of your festival and Christmas gag gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I found Dr. OSOFO I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another man. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OSOFO through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my girlfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OSOFO helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OSOFO to anyone in need of help. Email:                            (osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )   Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2349065749952   

    ReplyDelete