Saturday, January 17, 2015

All Smiles


Today was such a fun day with Britt. It started off bright and early when he got to have a nice bath/shower...he absolutely loves those. Just like he always has. Like I said, my parents' water bill has probably decreased by at least 95% thanks to Britt. haha. He didn't have any therapy today, so we just relaxed for awhile. Then one of his favorite nurses from the ICU came to visit, and he loved that. He even opened his eye for her!! About halfway for a few seconds just to get a good look at how cute she was! Then we got a visit from Sheri Harper, Bryce Harpers mom, who came to deliver an autographed jersey for Britt. I wish you all could've seen the smile on his face. He knew exactly what was going on and he was the happiest boy alive. If you know Britton well, you know he loves baseball and especially Bryce harper. He once got his autograph on a napkin (well i got it for him haha), and he put it up on his wall in his room surrounded by all these pictures and scriptures and quotes of Bryce. So he definitely looks up to him and thinks of him as a role model. For Britt to get that from him probably made his life, no joke. It sure seemed like it!! We loved seeing his reaction and how excited he was. He wanted to wear it the whole rest of the day! We got to go outside for awhile today, and listen to some of his favorite songs while we got some sunshine. You should see his reaction to some of the songs. He gets so excited. A big old grin, and he raises his arms and legs. Me and my mom just laugh our heads of and sing and dance with him.

Our boy is coming along. He is getting better with every passing day. And in time, this will all be behind him. Thank you for your prayers, your concern, and your constant love. We love you:) Britt loves you!





4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! I look for updates everyday. Your family amazes me! Go Britt! We pray for you everynight as a family. We have 4 little boys that love baseball to.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that he is doing better each day!!! No doubt that Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers! I'm keeping britt and your family in my daily prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete