Friday, January 2, 2015

Big Head

Today was another good day for Britt, just a normal day here in ARC. It is crazy how much he has improved over the last couple of weeks!!

Here is a video of him during physical therapy today, trying to hold his head up by himself. He has come so far with it. When we first started sitting him up on the side of the bed, over a month and a half ago...we had to have two people hold his head the entire time. It was like 20 pounds of just dead weight (such a work out haha) But now we hardly have to hold it, he has come leaps and bounds from where he started. His head control and muscles in his neck have really gotten so much stronger. It's little things like this that are so rewarding!

The Dixie boys basketball team brought over the money they raised from their camp a couple of days ago, and a signed shirt. My dad said he told Britt to give them a  thumbs up and wave goodbye and he did it!!haha so funny. But we are so grateful for the kindness and selflessness that so many, like the boys and coaches from Dixie, have shown Britt and our family. It is incredible to us, and everyday we thank the heavens for such an amazing community:)

OH AND BRITT GAINED 1.5 POUNDS!!!!! WOOOHOOO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO HIM

Heres a video clip from today!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR2nhAAgZ7g&feature=youtu.be




13 comments:

  1. So awesome!! ANY day! ANY day!!! He's gonna open those eyes!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is in our prayers everyday! This brought tears to my eyes. he is so sweet! Navy's middle name is Adam also. He was named after my brother who was killed in a car accident on his mission!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We pray for Britt everyday. My 7 year old asks to see new pictures and videos every morning. Keep them coming!! Love from Malad Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot woot!! That's our boy! He's so close to opening those eyes! I can feel it! Still praying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Britt! You can do this!! I know you are going to open your eyes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Booyah!! That's so awesome!!! And I love that he took a deep breath when they told him to! So incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Britt!! You are such an inspiration! You're a fighter and you're so strong! I keep praying that you'll wake up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have kept tabs on your kiddo here, he is such an amazing fighter! Don't give up! You have so many fans rallying for you, praying for you. Hey Britts family: YOU are amazing as well, keep the faith! We are praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made me cry, he's trying so hard! We love reading the blog everyday. You guys are truly inspiring. Summer, we loved talking to you the other day. You are so positive and sweet and loving and I can't think of a stronger family than you guys to take this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!! Go Britton!! This makes me so happy for you all. We keep praying for him and your family that he will soon open his eyes and make a recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job britt! It doesn't get any butter or more compassionate than steve & those other amazing therapists there. They help miracles happen. I've seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete