Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Almighty

Today I have been thinking a lot about our heavenly and almighty God. How truly powerful he is and how he is able and willing to deliver us, if our faith and trust is vested in him.

"A Mighty Fortress is Our God"
A mighty fortress is our God,
A tower of strength ne'er failing.
A helper mighty is our God,
O'er ills of life prevailing.
He overcometh all.
He saveth from the Fall.
His might and pow'r are great.
He all things did create.
And he shall reign for evermore.


Mosiah 3: For behold, the time cometh, and is not far distant, that with power, the Lord Omnipotent who reigneth, who was, and is from all eternity to all eternity, shall come down from heaven among the children of men, and shall dwell in a tabernacle of clay, and shall go forth amongst men, working mighty miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead, causing the lame to walk, theblind to receive their sight, and the deaf to hear, and curing all manner of diseases. 
And he shall cast out devils, or the evil spirits which dwell in the hearts of the children of men. 
And lo, he shall suffer temptations, and pain of body, hunger, thirst, and fatigue, even more than man can suffer, except it be unto death; for behold, blood cometh from every pore, so great shall be his anguish for the wickedness and the abominations of his people. 
And he shall be called Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Fatherof heaven and earth, the Creator of all things from the beginning; and his mother shall be called Mary.
My heart is full tonight...because I know this almighty God, personally, and He knows me. He is aware of me, my family and especially my brother. It has been ever so clear that he is aware of my sweet brother. He has delivered him, and poured countless blessings and miracles upon him, healing him with each day, spiritually and physically. 
He is ever powerful, and merciful. He loves unconditionally and provides a way to conquer death, and to return to him. 
"He made the blind see, the deaf hear and the crippled walk."
"When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man who could not walk, “Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way” (Mark 2:11). Immediately the man stood up, picked up his bed, and left. The people were amazed and gave glory to God.
Many times as Jesus entered villages, cities, or the countryside, crowds of people came to Him. They carried beds and brought their sick so that Jesus could make them well. Many times Jesus made the blind see, the deaf hear, and the crippled walk. When people saw Jesus heal the sick, their faith grew, and they knew He was the Christ." -from the Friend (May 2011)
All that have faith in him, shall receive. I know that my brother can be made whole again through the power of God...to what extent, I am unsure. But I will hope and pray, and believe on his name, that it will be a full recovery, because he is more than capable of that. I have always been taught to dream big. I know that whatever comes of this is the Lords will, but theres no harm in having the faith that what i'm hoping for so badly, is his will. He heals the sick, blind, deaf and crippled, he can surely heal my little brother!
Britt had a good Sunday I'd say...."sunday spa day" was going down over here, hahah he got a nice long bath, his feet rubbed several times and just got to chill and watch espn all day. 
special treatment, much?
He deserves it. It's going to be a good week, I can feel it! I'm excited to see the progress he will make. Thank you for your nonstop prayers and sweet concern. We are so thankful for you and what you've done for my family and brother. We wouldn't be able to do it without you, and neither would Britt. 
once britt sent me this snap chat and i thought it was pretty funny...


4 comments:

  1. Loved your post tonight! Love your faith! My cute kids pray for Britt every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn, I private messaged you on Facebook. It went to your "other" folder since we are not Facebook friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete