Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 78

Will it surprise you if I say it was another great day for our boy?

Cause it was.

I just love him, more and more every day. I don't understand how it is possible for someone to be so unreal. So incredibly strong, enduring, sweet, and constantly glowing through something so difficult.

Today he spent the morning with my dad, and my dad has been working a lot with him on learning to use and do things with the left side of his body, especially his legs, arms and hands. And he is getting the hang of things, it is so fun to see him listen, and learn. My dad also taught him to touch his chin and nose. So this morning was a so fun!

When I got there, the boys from our ward came to give my dad the sacrament, and they talked to Britt for a little bit, and he was so excited to see them. 3 of his very best friends. He just laughed and smiled and carried on with them. I love seeing him so happy and excited about things. It just makes my heart smile.

We had a little moment together today where we just cried. Me and him. And it was okay, to just cry with each other for a few minutes. I told him that I'll always be here for him when he breaks down or needs to let it all out. And I think he knows that. I can only imagine how hard it is for him. So he needs to be able to feel comfortable doing that with someone, I know that it is impossible to be tough all the time. You can only go so long before you crack. I wanted to make sure that he knew that. I know he is a strong boy, and he doesn't want to seem weak, but it's human to cry, be sad, and feel frustrated and upset. Especially in his circumstances.

He slept most of the rest of the day. Like he usually does on sundays. I mean, don't we all? What is a sunday without a solid 3 hour nap and some football?!

Our family has been blessed beyond belief. Britton has come so far, and is making incredible progress, and the little miracles and tender mercies we see that are poured upon our family and Britt each day is ever so prevalent. The lords hand is so clear within it all. I cant help but feel so much gratitude and love towards my Savior and Father in heaven for helping him through the ups and downs, and making it possible for us to have yet another great day with him. Happy sunday everyone. Thank you for loving my brother and my family the way you have. Keep Believin!!

Here is a video from the Channel 2 News they did on Britt's recent progress:

2 comments:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete