Saturday, November 8, 2014

Another Thank You

Each day, when i think the support and love we are receiving couldn't possibly become any greater....it does.

Our hearts are so full. My entire family. We are so grateful, beyond the ends of the earth, for what is being done for us and our sweet boy. It makes my heart smile to see the tweets, the pictures, the emails, the messages, the letters the notes, the donations, the shirts, the calls, the games, everything done, in his honor, about him, with him, for him.

I have never seen a community come together like this in my life, whatever the circumstance. I dare say that what has happened to my brother, has made each of us, a better person. Working together, for a single cause. To rally up and support each other, not just my brother, but every one around us, friend or stranger. Coming together for one another. Developing a new perspective on life and everything in between. Forgetting the boundaries that divide us, and becoming one unit. one family. one beat.

That is really what it is all about. And you have shown it, and exhibited that in the most perfect form. We are truly lucky.

Receiving love from Tremonton, (Bear River High School) in the north, to Stansubry in the west, clear down to the local schools of southern utah, The entire state has been touched by Britton and his story, and have been incredibly amazing and supportive towards our family. Believing in my brother. It is inspiring to me. To us all.

The fundraisers that are being put on, the donations being made. UNREAL. absolutely unreal. I know my parents would never ask for this, but each day i see their faces when someone has helped, and i know they feel incredibly blessed and thankful for every last bit. They aren't thinking about it right now because they have bigger things to worry about, but i know they would give up everything we had if they had to, and when the time comes for them to deal with the financial end of things, they will be able to breath, and not worry so much, because of YOU. YOU will have helped make that burden much more light. So thank you.

My family gets together every night, and talks about the day and the amazing things being done for our family and my brother in particular. We cry together, holding each other, expressing our gratitude and appreciation for all that is going on around us. Please know that nothing goes unnoticed, not a word, not a smile, not a message, not a single dollar, not a single visit, not a single action, or gesture. We see it all, we hear it all, we feel it all. and words, once again, cannot describe how truly thankful we are.

The ICU wall of fame. hahaha. This whole thing has really brought out my inner interior decorator.




























1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be in that room and hear what your dad was saying. All eyes are riveted on him. I sit here with chill bumps on my skin as I look at all the pictures showing love and support. This is proof positive that people - humanity - are still basically good.

    ReplyDelete