Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Paparazzi

This ones going out to all the fans. hahahah. can i call you fans?

Can i get a fist pump for this community? incredible. absolutely incredible. i've always known that st. george/santa clara was a special place with special people. but i didnt realize the magnitude until now. It blows me away, every day. and not just our little town, but all over the place we have sweet prayers and thoughts coming our waty. My family and i are so overwhelmed with love and support. never in my life have i seen anything like this. The calls, the visits, the text messages, the tweets, the posts on facebook and instagram, the kind gestures, the gift baskets, the banners, the fundraisers, the stories on radio, the news, the paper, the sweet letters and notes, the shirts, the bracelets, i could go on forever.

It is impossible for you to know how truly grateful we are. it is a feeling of gratitude so great that it simply cannot be put into words, or even thoughts for that matter. i cannot even comprehend it my own little brain how amazing all of this is.

Just know, that we owe everything to you. we draw strength from you, we are able to hold on to our faith because of you. KNOW THAT WE LOVE YOU. truly love you. i have never felt a love this deep before in my life, and i can say that for my mom, dad, and brothers as well.

cling to each other, and draw strength and comfort from each other. that will be the best way to get through this. together.

i cry as i sit her typing this, sitting next to my brother. he is laying in a hospital bed, with a zillion tubes and strange things hooked to him, eyes closed, so warm, so handsome. maybe he doesn't really know how many people love him, but he does. HE DOES. he so does. he knows everything. he sees everything. he hears everything. i know it. i have felt it. i have felt the spirit testify to me that my brother, our sweet boy, is FULLY aware of what is being done for him. he sees his friends all congregate outside in the main waiting area all day and all night, waiting for him. he knows that his school and all the other schools in this area are pulling for him and doing a million and one things to show that they believe. he knows of the generous contributions and donations in his behalf. he hears my mom, as she talks quietly into his ear telling him how much she loves him and needs him every minute of the day. that brings so much peace to my heart. to know that no matter the outcome of all of this, that my little brother, maybe not physically but spiritually, has witnessed and felt it all, just as we have. how cool right?

he would want me to tell you, thank you. thank you for so deeply loving him. thank you for so strongly believing in him. thank you.




side note: you know you're loved when the hospital tells you to take care of your circus;)



















5 comments:

  1. My husband cheated on me for Almost for 3 years. He ignored me for several months and left me with nothing, but i am happy today that Dr.EZIZA brought my husband back, I am so happy, Now my husband is all mine again. I can now say I’m happy again. Great help from Dr.EZIZA, he is genuine. I truly believe in him and his work. He is a professional and highly recommended. I really enjoyed the result which i got, his love spell is marvelous, he is truly gifted, his love spell has brought me happiness, I am extremely pleased, it worked out to my test, he has the most powerful love spell, I recommend him to anyone who is ready to get his or her lover back and amazingly he did a spell that made my sister take in after 5 years of barriness,Today my sister is already 2months pregnant.Thank you so very much sir for all that you ve done,i appreciate and forever grateful.Here is his contact

    Email_____ ezizaspellhome@gmail.com
    cell Phone/WhatsAPP_____ +2348082649098

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERING HOW TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND OR EX BOYFRIEND BACK? WORRY NO MORE HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY EMAIL YAKAYATEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR CALL +2347050270227 I GOT MINE WITH HIS POWERFUL LOVE SPELL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband of 9 years left me just because i could not give him A child, i did all i could to make sure i give him a child, i even went to an extent of forcing him to have sex with me every night but could not work. not until one evening when i was browsing through the internet, i saw a comment on how a woman in same problem like mine was made home by A man called lord amadi . i read about him and decided to contact him for help, i did as he ask me to do but i was still wondering how can someone just bring back my love he don't even know but i keep doing as he ask me to do. i was very surprise one morning my husband came and started begging me to come back to his life. at first i pretend to be angry then i accepted him back. lord amadi also cast a spell for me to make me have children and as i speak right now i am a mother with 3kids. if there is any one out there who needs his help you can contact him through his personal EMAIL: lordamadi@outlook.com. phone: +2349066148726. i wish you good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. DR YAKAYA SPELL IS THE BEST SPELL ANYONE WILL LIKE TO USE TO BRING BACK THEIR EX BACK. WE KNOW THERE ARE SOME BREAK UP THAT WE DON'T WISH FOR IT TO HAPPEN BUT IT CAN JUST HAPPEN BECAUSE YOUR LOVER MAY NOT LOVE YOU THE SAME WAY YOU LOVE HIM OR HER, THEN HE/HER MIGHT JUST DECIDE TO BREAK UP WITH YOU BECAUSE THEY DON'T FEEL THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR THEM OR YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME MISS UNDERSTANDING THAT WILL LEAD TO A BREAK FOR OVER SOME MONTHS OR YEAR, THEN YOU MIGHT NEED HELP TO GET HIM OR HER BACK JUST CONTACT DR YAKAYA VIA HIS EMAIL ADDRESS YAKAYATEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP HIM VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER +2347050270227 TO HELP YOU OUT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete