Sunday, November 2, 2014

The man, The myth, The legend...


                

Just a little bit about my brother, my sweet little brother. I could never explain to you in words how special he is to me, my family, and everyone whose ever known him. He is special though. Oh so special. He loves harder than anyone i've ever known. And i've realized that as he has gotten older. He loves me, and he lets me know it. He loves my mom, and my dad, and my brothers, and he tells them everyday. That is one thing i admire so much about him. He loves, with all of his heart and doesn't let it go unknown. He is such a goodhearted boy, he would do anything for anyone. He cares so much for others, and so little for himself. He is soft-spoken at times, but so witty and hilariousonce he is comfortable around you. He is quiet and reserved, yet loud and obnoxious. I sit here laughing, because I'm just picturing him walking around the house singing. actually no, you cannot call whatever it is that he does singing. It is like screeching/yelling/zoo animal/soooooo off tune type thing. and he will just blurt out random lines from songs, and completely slaughter the words. Oh and, he does this thing were he just makes random animal noises. and weird high pitched screams. but wait it gets better, ledger does it too. For example, i will be in the game room down the hall watching a movie and i hear this loud high pitched screech. yeah that's just Britton sitting on his bean bag in his room playing call of duty probably. anyone who knows him well knows exactly what i'm talking about. it's the strangest thing. but now that i think about it, i love it so much. Britton is such a stud. He hasn't gone a single day in his life without picking up a ball of some sort. I remember watching him when he was so little,  playing soccer, baseball, basketball, football, he did it all. And i'm so glad i got to watch him grow into the athlete he is today. He is just a natural. so talented, but he still works so hard. He might be one of the smaller ones out there, but boy, he is hard to beat. And he is handsome, definitely a lady killer. He's got the best hair on the planet. Flow for dayzzzzzzz. He is OCD about organization, take a peek in his room, or locker, bathroom or truck and you'd figure that our real quick. He loves weird quirky things, like stupid funny youtube videos. Me and him used to watch this one called 'guy on a buffalo'. we would laugh so hard every single time we watched it. We have every word memorized. and i bet we are the only two humans on this earth that find it even remotely funny. He would always be showing me new funny videos he found. He loves his taco bell. as do i. we must be related. and he is way into that old school rock and roll stuff, as well as Eminem, and the occasional nelly. my boyyyyyyy. He has been on this 4000 calorie diet that has been dictating his life. not kidding. lately he has been all about the protein shakes, and vitamins, and....well, food. he has been wanting to put on weight, and he was finally starting to! teenage boys, eh? weirdos. Britt is a mommas boy, and you betcha summer will testify to that. He can talk her into anything. sometimes i get confused if he's the one with the credit card, or my mom. I am 99 percent sure he had the number on the card memorized. He shops more online than any girl i know. and he is mischievous about it too, he has the system down. he finds what he wants, and he leaves it open on the computer for months and doesn't stop asking for it or hinting that he wants it until he gets it. and it works like a charm every time. Once he was obsessed with these Egyptian cotton sheets, SHEETS. we are talking about sheets for a bed here people. what 16 year old boy cares about sheets. OHHHH, but they were "Egyptian cotton, 900 something thread count" or whatever. and guess what, he got them. Also, once he ordered a machete online. a machete. like the things you go chopping down trees with in the jungle. He is becoming such a fashionista these days, and i will take full credit for that. I helped him pick out his school clothes this year and i persuaded him into his haircut, so thank me later ladies. and boys, if you'd like my consultation I'm not expensive;) i wouldnt say britt is a 'pretty boy', because he doesn't even try, that hard....okay, maybe it does take him 20 minutes to do his hair, but nonetheless, he is just naturally so handsome. can we talk about his axe obsession? he's got 10 cans strong in his bathroom, car, backpack, anywhere, you name it, he has got his axe. but he smells good all the time so who is complaining. well not all the time, but i won't go into detail about that. i love my brother for all of these reasons, and many more. but you wanna know the coolest thing about him? He is a man of god. truly. one of the sweetest most genuine testimonies is within that boy. and he exudes the light of christ. His relationship with his Heavenly Father and savior Jesus Christ, is one like none other. So strong, and so sure. Our family sure is lucky to have gotten a brother and son like Britton. i thank the heavens every day that i got lucky enough to be his sister, and him my brother.

DID I MENTION HE'S A TOUGH LITTLE (but don't tell him i said little, or he will up his diet to 5000 calories a day) SON OF A GUN?

2 comments:

  1. Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Lord Alika for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Lord Alika how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Lord Alika so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Lord Alika never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Lord Alika for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address lon trustspellhome@gmail.com or spellsolutionhome@hotmail.com, you can also call him , he can be of help to you on any problem like
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B
    (6}HPV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Ruth I want to let the world know about Prophet Osula the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Prophet Osula used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Prophet Osula because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Prophet Osula today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Prophet Osula email is: ayelalashrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete