Saturday, November 22, 2014

Over and Out

Britt made it through the surgery just fine! It took about 5 hours. They said things went really well, and he did great. They are going to do a CT scan in the morning to see how things are looking and determine whether or not his brain is draining the fluid or not. They said the next few days will probably be pretty hard, and it is possible for him to take a few steps backwards...but we are hopeful it will only be positive things! The swelling is expected to come back the next couple of days. He has a new hair do....bald. And he still is just as cute. Thank you for the prayers!! We are hoping for good news in the morning:) Keep believing. over and out.


2 comments:

  1. Praying for him. And for his sweet, faithful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your updates! I'm so sorry for all that your family is going through. I can't even imagine! I don't really know your family, even though I feel like I do from following your blog. My husband coaches my boy and was able to talk with your dad during one of the games last week. Clint hasn't quit thinking of him since! It really gets him thinking as if it were one of his boys. We are praying for your family, especially Britt! Sincerely, Mitchell family

    ReplyDelete