Saturday, November 29, 2014

Just Because


Just because one of my favorite memories of my brother was seeing him off to his first dance and first date! Homecoming 2014, Britt took Aspen on his and her first date:) To say he was excited is an understatement. But let me tell you...it is a weird day when you're little brother is old enough to date girls. LIKE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! I loved seeing him so happy and giddy, color coordinated with his beautiful date. He looked so so handsome in his tux, no braces, and perfect hair. And she looked so beautiful, as always. They went together like bacon and eggs. (i use that analogy because he loves bacon and eggs) I know Britt really likes aspen...(he is going to kill me when he finally gets to reading this) and who could blame him? She is perfect!! So it was so fun to see them together, having such a good time. I got to take their groups pictures and kind of meet all of them, just taking a trip down memory lane. Good old high school, i was so excited for them and all the fun times they were starting to have. I hope aspen doesn't mind that i'm sharing all of this hahaha...but i can't help it, because it was easily one of the funnest and most exciting days for my brother, and for me to see him like that:)

Here is a little video her dad made of when he went to pick her up for the dance:)



No comments:

Post a Comment