Thursday, November 13, 2014

Some Things About B


So I figured every once in awhile I will dedicate a post to telling you all a little bit more about our Britt; what he likes, what he doesn't, funny memories, etc. Just so you can get to know him a little bit better:)

Britt loves sweets, but HE LIVES FOR strawberry milkshakes. Especially the ones from Nielson's Frozen Custard. They are his absolute favorite. We can't go to a drive thru without him ordering a strawberry milkshake. It just doesn't happen.

He eats Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies with hot cocoa religiously. He probably has this for breakfast 98% of the time. No joke. He uses hot water from the tap, and hot cocoa mix. And the best part of it all, sometimes he drinks it out of a sippy cup. HAHAHAHA. Classic right? He is going to kill me when he finds out i unleashed his deepest darkest secret. But sometimes, he takes the top off so he can dip his cookies in it. Talk about a meal for a champion.

He's gotta have his nightly bowl of cereal before he goes to bed. His favorite is Apple Jacks, but he puts whipped cream in it, like 4 whole spoonfuls of whipped cream and then milk of course. So healthy it's ridiculous;) Kinda weird right? But it is actually really good.

His favorite meal is chicken puffs/pillows. With rice, and gravy over it.

He REALLY likes Taco Bell. and that folks, is how i know that without a doubt 100% he is in fact, my biological brother. He says he has had everything on the menu...twice. I used to have him go to taco bell and grab us something, and when he would get home, i'd say "where's my food?" and he would say, "Sorry, I ate it...too."

He also loves egg sandwiches. Like, scrambled eggs, mixed with mayonnaise, on toasted bread.

He knows EVERY WORD to Ice Ice Baby, and The Things We do For Love. And every word to Dumb and Dumber, and Anchorman.

He Likes Taylor Swift, He even has a poster of her in his locker. So today I played him her new album, but he did this weird yawn thing, so I'm not sure if he liked it orrrrrrrrrr.

When he was younger he was OBSESSED. And I mean obsessed, with cars. Everything about cars. All kinds of cars. But mostly, old muscle cars and big trucks. He would watch car shows on TV, read every magazine dealing with cars, etc. We could not go to the store without him buying a hot wheels car, or one of those model cars. I'm pretty sure he had every single hot wheels car known to man and then some. He would throw the biggest tantrums if he didn't get one. So he got one. Every. Time. You should've seen his collection.

He also used to be quite the little artist. He would draw such good pictures! Mostly of cars, monster trucks and elk. He loved to draw, always using his imagination to come up with the coolest ideas. I remember I was always so impressed with how good he was, especially with the little details.

Me and Britt used to pretend we were motorcycle racers, and we would get a solo cup and stick in in the back wheel of our bikes, so when we rode it, it sounded just like a motorcycle. We would drive up and down, up and down, the street all day long!

I told you he liked this song... https://vine.co/v/hzKHgYiXqxJ








2 comments:

  1. To this day, i cannot figure out how they sang that song over and over for hours while driving home. How did that driver not lose his sanity? I mean, he could sing it in his sleep.... soooooo.... I'm expectin to burst out with a round soon. :) #welovebritt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn, we were in your ward for a few years when you were about 8. I adored your mom and I thought that Britt at about 2 years old was the cutest little boy! I just wanted to tell you that I think your family's strength is beautiful and inspiring. My daughter, Ryan, was in the Pineview group that came to see Britt today and she commented on the same thing, about how strong and how close your family is. We are praying for your family, and want to say thank you for letting us in with your wonderful blog. ♡ ♡

    ReplyDelete